Sunday, May 28, 2006

Max



I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our household, Max. He's 3 years old and approximately 15 lbs. He has quickly figured out how to become lord and master and has us wrapped around his little... paw? He's quite the social little bugger. He was in 7th heaven last night at the open house. There were so many people who came just to pet him! Wasn't that nice of everyone? I don't think he'll ever readjust to having just 2 people to love on him. His favorite sleeping place is the bathroom sink. Luckily, the vanity has 2 sinks, so there's one for me and one for Max.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family, Max. Did you receive your house-warming gift from Joel?

Becky said...

All I've received is a letter regarding his missions trip. Was that it?

Anonymous said...

Is Max the only blond???? LOL Glad to hear from you!!!

Anonymous said...

Max, there is a small package in the mail for you... enjoy!

Becky said...

Uncle Joel,

Thanks for the toy! I play with it a lot!

Max

Becky said...

Denise,

He actually reminds me of a certain redhead I know!