Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Career

I was thinking maybe I should quit my job and pursue a career in pet-sitting. :) It would be a whole lot less stressful. I could spend my days playing with animals instead of worrying about deadlines, personality conflicts, and commuting! It sounds perfect, right? This weekend I dog-sat Penny Lane for Marion & Judy. Isn't she a cute dog?



This is normally Heather's gig, but she was gone with the same group, hiking the Grand Canyon from the South Rim to the North Rim and back in 3 days. It takes one day to hike across, one day to recover, and one day to hike back. Some opted to drive home after the return hike and others decided to stay another day to recover. Any activity that requires recovery will not find its way on to MY to do list. Visit the Grand Canyon? Absolutely. Voluntarily spend 96 hours hiking and recovering? NOT A CHANCE! Blackmail or bribery would have to be a factor. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a chance to dog sit Penny Lane!

Becky said...

She's pretty cute! I love the way one ear flops while the other sticks straight up.