Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joys of unemployment

A nice side benefit to being unemployed: lots of free time to babysit and help Claire out with the kids. I loaded some pics into my photo albums (link on the left, Spring Days album) of Olivia and Sam in the park. Claire took Charlie to the doctor's office and I kept them for a few hours. My favorite one is where they discover a spider making a web on the corner of the table. :)


I will be contributing regularly to the Spring Days photo album throughout the season, so check back occasionally for new pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of Olivia and Sam... as you said, looking at the spider on the corner of the table is priceless. I also like the one of Olivia in the tree.

Anonymous said...

Your dad is a little selfish. I hunted to find a picture of YOU! If you could post another soon, I would appreciate it!

Love,
Dad

Becky said...

I'm always behind the camera, never in front! I'll try to remember to get in a group shot sometime in the near future. :)