Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Single "Parenting"

I am yet again amazed and impressed by all those who are single parents. This past Saturday and Sunday I got to keep all 4 of Ben & Claire's children while they went to Vegas for the weekend. We had a great time! I took my camera to capture the precious moments, but never had a free hand! It was an all-consuming event. I'm such a paranoid sleeper that I woke every time Charlie's breathing pattern changed!! :p Gotta love the baby monitor!

We had a picnic lunch Sunday afternoon. It was great to get out of the house, but it's quite the production packing lunches, toys, blankets, and all the baby paraphernalia.

I look forward to future engagements, but I definitely know my limitations. I think 48 hours will be the max before calling in reinforcements! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a production with two!