Sunday, July 15, 2007

El Encanto

Heather took me to El Encanto in Cave Creek for a birthday lunch. The food was even better than I remembered! Part of my birthday present was this framed photo of our horseback riding trip in January (my Christmas present from Heather!) in Wickenburg.


The day started with Heather making me my favorite breakfast: Baked Oatmeal. Also waiting for me were these absolutely gorgeous flowers! I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful housemate!!


It's been a really great day! I'm off to bed for a nap... my tummy is full of good food and I'm so sleepy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Becky,
Happy birthday to you.

Love you dearly,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for changing the background to a lighter blue!
Love, Mom