Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas in Arizona

I've finally uploaded the photos from Christmas weekend. Christmas Eve was spent at the Grand Canyon and Christmas day in Surprise. We had a full house: Dennis, Sharon, Heather, Wendy, Barb, Joel, Becky, John, Gwen, Daniel, Beth, & Andrew. We had brunch, exchanged gifts and stockings, played games, went on a hike in the White Tank Mountains, had Christmas dinner and ended the day with a movie. It was so great to spend the day with family and friends! I decided to add a link to my photo albums in the "Links" toolbar instead of adding a separate link for each album. Go crazy, folks!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of my relatives who are also your relatives and thereby make us relatives by marriage and marriage. :-)
I've always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon...maybe someday!

Becky said...

You're always welcome to visit. Surprise is only a few hours away from the Canyon. It's a great day trip!