Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lousy patient

I am a terrible patient! I developed viral bronchitis on Saturday and I'm still feeling like I was hit by a Mac truck... twice. :( Boo hoo. Poor me. Good news is the fever broke, the headache has subsided to a dull pulse behind my eyes, and my back no longer hurts. Still lingering is the chest pain, cough, and difficulty sleeping. At least I'm no longer contagious. :l The hardest part has been keeping up with class. My eyes ache from looking at the screen. Did I mention I'm a lousy patient? Pity, party of 1, your table is ready! Here's to better days and happy thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh me! Oh my! Here my dear child is suffering and all I do is laugh and laugh at her post.... glad you are on the mend though, love, Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.