Monday, August 21, 2006

Monsoon Season

With Monsoon season come high winds, with high winds come sand storms, with sand storms come AWESOME sunsets! I took these pics on the drive home from work. It was an exciting drive with the sand storms and flying debris.














The sand worked as a natural light filter so I was able to take the picture with the camera pointed directly at the sun. (A short commercial: I absolutely LOVE my Kodak EasyShare C533 digital camera!) The sun sets behind the White Tank Mountains. It was breathtaking! God is so AWESOME. I feel so sad for the people who believe Creation was a cosmic accident.






The darkness across the top of the photo is clouds and the darkness across the bottom is all sand. Pretty incredible, isn't it??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo the most - very unique. Very few get to see such a view. Thanks for taking the photo. I am glad that you are enjoying taking and posting your photos.

Now, how loud did you yell when you read the very unique comment? Got ya, didn't I?

Becky said...

about a 3.5