Monday, August 28, 2006

WATERSKIING!!!

I had my first waterskiing lesson Sunday afternoon on Lake Pleasant. To sum it up in one word: WOW! It's amazing how much effort it requires (I ache in places I didn't know I had muscles!) but the experience is INCREDIBLE! I actually managed to get up out of the water twice. I only lasted 3-4 seconds before I lost my balance, but it was so much fun!







The second time I fell (see 3rd photo), I went in face first and had the air knocked out of me on impact. The upside was that I didn't swallow any lake water! :) I'm looking forward to the next trip and a chance to improve. Maybe next time I'll stay up for at least 6 seconds!!!

See all photos here: View Waterskiing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lake looks beautiful! Enjoyed looking at your photos. Thanks for your thoughtful way of keeping everyone updated on your happenings.

Becky said...

My pleasure! This is so much easier for me than to try keeping up with ever-changing email addresses and contact info. It also allows me to give WAY more information, and PHOTOS, than I ever would in an email. Big emails with lots of attachments tend to get returned because it's suspected as SPAM.